Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm Back

Well, it has been about 2 weeks since the blog has been updated . . . and about two weeks since I've been off of the island. I just returned from a week in Vegas for training, and then I did a quick trip to MO. Vegas was nice, and I managed to lose only $40 (I only bet $40). All of the hotels were cool to see, but I did not take in any shows.

After the conference, I flew to MO to spend a couple of days. It was fun to see everyone and hang out and rest and relax. It went by really quickly though. When I returned to Guam, it was like Christmas for Olivia and Courtney. They had gifts from me, as well as from both Grandmas -- T-Shirts, dresses, shoes, outfits, toys, candy, etc.


I'm still a bit jet-lagged. In fact, I woke up last night about 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Hopefully, that will improve quickly!


We plan to spend Mother's Day at the beach tomorrow. Should be fun, and I hope to get some new pictures to post. Until then, here are a couple to hold you over.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safe! It was so good to get to visit with you a little bit, although it was a little short and sweet lol. I bet Courtney and Olivia were glad to have you back home! Happy Mother's Day Courtney!! Love you all!