Monday, July 09, 2007

Here Comes the Rain Again


Starting over the weekend, the wind began to blow! While we have not reached typhoon status, it has brought a lot of rain and wind. And, it did a little number on Olivia's play house.


I woke up last night around 2:30 a.m. to the sound of a thump, thump, thump. I went outside to find our canopy being tossed around like a parachute. This is a canopy weighed down by six cement blocks! So, I took a knife and cut all the tie lines. By the time I came back inside, I was a drenched rat!


The good news? No physical fitness workout this morning due to the rain! So, I slept a bit longer. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang on tight! Looks like you had some pretty good gusts there. We have had rain and rain and more rain! On the bright side there...at least you have diving equipment if the waters get too deep lol. Loved the picutures of the cake;-). Hugs to you all and love you bunches!!