Friday, August 24, 2007

Much to say about nothing

Well, has it been two weeks since we last updated the blog? Ugh! That might be a combination of things -- being busy, pure laziness, and/or no big news to report. Of course, at the very least, we could have posted a new picture.

Again, not much is new. Mark did some diving last weekend. This was the first time he has been in the water in about 3 months! We didn't actually get to dive where we had planned due to a big storm coming through and causing big waves, but I did dive somewhere I had not been previously. Nothing major to see except a big hermit crab.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to buy a cow. I think we go through at least 17 gallons of milk per week. OK, maybe not that much, but probably around 2 or 3. It is cheaper to buy half gallon cartons here than a plastic 1 gallon container, so we generally have 5 or 6 half gallon cartons in our refrigerator. It adds up.

Olivia went to a petting sue (Guam style) last week. She said she pet a baby goat. "How did it feel?" asked Courtney. Olivia answered, "I think he felt a little bit well." There were other animals there too, but I heard she was too afraid to touch them.

A couple of weeks ago, Courtney and Olivia went to Big Navy to tour a Chilean ship called the Esmeralda. From Courtney's account, they had a ball with Olivia -- giving her lots of attention. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it too!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you all are busy and have so much that you want to do. I just appreciate when you do have the time to update us all with a picture or whatever it may be!So whether its after a couple days or a few weeks its still enjoyable to see!THANK YOU!! Can't wait to see you all when you come in next month! Love you and be safe traveling! See you SOON! :-)