Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everybody! We started off the evening with good friends and good food-I am blessed with a good friend here who is always so thoughtful and so creative! She forsaw that this could be a difficult holiday with Mark away and she was right-it just wasn't the same without him. It was, in fact, utter chaos despite my attempts to cover all my bases. But, in the end, Liv has a mound of candy, the girls ( I am sure) would be voted best duo, and all had a good time. Thanks, Grandma for the stellar costumes. Everyone marveled at them! My only touch was a cloud for the angels to light ride upon. I will have to get a pic of them on it-I ended up covering their stroller with a down comforter. It worked well!

Face of an Angel


Dancing Girl

Angel's Wings


Food with Spooky Character

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boy it's a good thing you have ONE grandma who has some talent lol what awesome costumes!! i would vote for you.... glad you had such fun!!! the spooky food is great!