Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Bummer!

So, the cool hand and foot prints we made will only be documented by the photo I last posted. Workers came and wiped them out when they did the finishing work on the patio. Bummer. By the time they were done and gone, the cement had set. It was too late. Oh well, at least we have the picture!
I included some pictures from while Daddy was home. Today was Katelee's First Birthday and to celebrate I took the girls for ice cream with a friend, but I forgot my camera. However, don't be too bummed, because tomorrow we are have a party with her friend, Will, who turned one on Sunday. I should get some great photo ops there. Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Katelee will have more birthdays than she can count! Love from g&g

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katelee!

Hi Taylors! Wish you were back here!

Glenn

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Katelee did you get grandma donners package? the pictures are awesome.. the one of mark and the girls will be my new screensaver for awhile. love to all have fun!!