Tuesday, March 24, 2009

G&G Vacation Day 4

Today was our annual Underwater World/Vitale's day-and it was a lot of fun! Everyone loved the aquarium, but I think we all secretly just want to get to the lunch portion of the outing. Vitale's has the best pasta sauce-hands down.

Then after good naps we drove down to the dive shop to get Dad a new snorkel (he lost his during our dive yesterday) and to get myself a wet suit (I was chilled to the bone on yet another dive). Then we had a picnic in the car before wandering around the War in the Pacific Memorial Park at sunset. It was beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures (as always)! I still think Katelee is truly a *grandpa's girl*!! And Olivia still looks different in every single picture I see of her! lol
Sometimes I say she looks like Donner...sometimes just like Mark...sometimes a bit like Courtney...then realize..NOPE she just looks like OLIVIA lol!!
Love you guys..enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

the pics are great!! thanks for taking the time to keep up updated (cause now i know what it takes lol ) everyone looks like they are having a ball. Love to all!!