Friday, March 14, 2008

Easter Dress Contest

Courtney visited the store today to find Easter dresses for the girls. Courtney's mantra of shopping is "it can be returned." For guys, to return a product is to say, "I made a mistake when I bought this. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking." Thus, if purchased, you gotta live with it. Nonetheless, Courtney found two dresses for each of the girls, and being unable to decide which she liked the best, bought all of them. After all, they can be returned.
So, help us decide the best dress for Easter. Dress A versus Dress B? Vote to the right.
DRESS A

DRESS B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay..... you wear dress A to sunday school, before church you run like heck and change into dress B ( a girl can never have too many dresses) and don't forget her 'hair' grandma donner sent.. problem solved...send the two grandma's the bill..... lol

love and miss all four!!

Chrystal said...

I love, Love, LOVE them both!! I don't blame you for calling in the troops to decide! I picked the second one only because it seems more original.

Love and miss you guys!