Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back to Reality

LaDonna took off this morning at 7:30 in a flood of tears-both hers and Olivia's. Needing a jump start into life just the 3 of us again, we joined some friends at the BX for a little retail therapy, lunch and playtime at the new tumble area. In this first photo, Liv shows off one of her new dresses we got 3 for $10 at Chamorro Village. So pretty. Poor Katelee is exhausted in the pic of her, as you can probably tell. Mama is too, so off to bed I go!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I figured the tears would roll when she left. It is so hard to say gbye sometimes (even if only for a short time).
I hope your transition back into reality is an easy one, and that you have lots of friends there to help fill some time and help if you ever need anything. Thank you so much Courtney for keeping up with the blog so well...I almost felt like I was right along with you each day!
Love to you all...give hugs to each other from me!