Friday, January 09, 2009

Vacation Day 6

Wow, the time is flying by! We had a slower day today, with plans of hitting up Chammoro Village tonight, however, that was a bust. No Village on Fridays...just had some bad/old info. So we tried to hit up Jamaca Grill for dinner, but couldn't get in without a reservation! Never would have occured to me they even took reservations! Oh well. We ordered to go and brought it home. At least we hit the beach for an hour or so before putting the girls down for nap. Today I took LaDonna to Ritidian. I think she liked it! Even Katelee had fun in the surf and sand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that beach looks beautiful!
I can almost feel I am there with you today as it is 65 degrees here lol!
Hope that Olivia feels better and that you got car all fixed up!
Love you all